My kids are going through the frozen treats like crazy now that the weather is warm – so I thought I’d make some Homemade Pudding Pops with them! WhenFlavor-Ices and smoothies start to lose their appeal, try these easy, cheap, and delicious pudding pops using paper cups and a spoon.
You only need 5 things for this recipe – and it’s pretty inexpensive to make! You can also use lowfat milk for a healthier version.
- 1 Box Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- ½ Cup Cool Whip (or generic whipped topping)
- Paper cups (or save and reuse your yogurt cups!)
- Plastic Spoons or Popsicle Sticks
- Mix your pudding mix and milk according to the package directions.
- Stir in your whipped topping.
- Pour into your paper cups or popscicle molds.
I made chocolate pudding pops first, and then my kids requested vanilla for the next batch. These were great – and we made them even more fun by adding a plop of Smuckers Fudge Ice Cream topping in the center for a yummy suprise! We stirred it in just a bit so it was a swirl – like Fudge Ripple