My hubby bought me a heated throw two years ago for Christmas and I love, love, love it. Problem is, so does everyone else. It’s really not big enough for two people to cover up with, even if it’s just me and one of my munchkins. My husband mentioned that he wouldn’t mind having one, so I think I’m going for a twin sized one this time. Here are a couple of heated twin sized blankets and heated throws I found on Amazon.
Sunbeam Heated Twin Size Blanket Prices Vary from $36.95
- Heated blanket for a warm and consistently comfortable night?s sleep
- Thermofine warming system auto-adjusts to keep temperature consistent
- Made of 100 percent polyester and bordered with a quilted hem
- Includes 10 heat settings; easy-to-operate control dial
Sunbeam Royal Dreams Heated Blanket $35.22 Twin Size
- Exclusive warming system senses and adjusts to deliver consistent warmth
- 100-Percent Polyester, Quilted Fleece
- StyleSmart controller with 10 heat settings and 10 hour auto-off
- Quilted blanket with soft, channel design
- Preheat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime
If you had rather stick to a heated throw instead of a twin sized blanket, here’s one at a great price! There are tons more to choose from.
Sunbeam TSM8US-R608-32A00 Microplush Heated Throw - $44.95 SHIPPED FREE!
- Sunbeam heated microplush throw blanket
- Electric throw blanket made from velvety soft micro fleece fabric
- Luxurious ultra-soft microplush
- Solid golden beige coloring
- 3 custom heat settings
- 3 hour auto shut off
- Throw blanket measures 50″ by 60″
- Made from 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Brand name is Subeam
Please note that Amazon’s prices fluctuate and can change at any time. Be sure to verify current price before placing your order. Find more great Amazon Deals in our Amazon Category!