Jamie here! One way I keep myself from getting burnt out on couponing is to shake things up a little. When I don’t have time to get coupons together – I often stop in my local UGO for good deals. United Grocery Outlet (or UGO) is a discount grocery chain that offers bargain prices on everything from yogurt, bread and produce to name brand cereals, snacks and frozen entrees. They don’t accept coupons – but you can get some great deals there!
To give you an idea of what to expect, here are just some of the things I spotted at my store this week with prices.
Popular Name Brands
UGO carries many name brand, gluten-free, and organic items that are usually pricey. Here are a few I found this week:
- Lightlife Kick’n Black Bean Burgers – $1
- Alexia Sweet Potato Rolls – $.79
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Faremer’s Blend – $.79
- McCain All Natural Seasoned Fries – $1.29
*We LOVE the McCain Waffle fries and the Lightlife black bean burgers, I get them every time I go in! At just $.25 per burger – you can’t hardly beat that!
Basics like bread, eggs, milk, diapers etc… are always in stock and always cheap. Here are some prices you can expect:
- Nature’s Own and other Breads – $.88 – $1.39
- Eggs – $.99
- Cereal (brands/prices vary) – $1.39 and up
- Huggies Diapers – $6.99 (Again, brands and price will vary depending on what’s in stock)
Snacks & Kid-friendly Foods
UGO is also my sleepover headquarters – because even though you can’t be sure what’s in stock, you can almost always find great deals on items like Donuts, Pizza Rolls, Lunchables, cases of Yoplait Yogurt, various snack crackers, etc…
- Lunchables Uploaded – $1.29
- Entenmann’s Donuts – $1.29
Special Overstock Pricing
Occasionally, UGO gets in a lot of stock of a particular item, and when they do you can often get a better deal. For instance, Pepsi 20 oz 4-packs were just $1 for the last few weeks at my UGO because they had so many they needed to clear out.
My local UGO is in Cleveland, TN (located behind the Goodwill off South Lee Hwy) and I visit so often the manager offered a giftcard to give away to our readers! I encourage you to give them a try when you just want to head out the door WITHOUT my coupons once in awhile - a nice little break!
To win a $20 Gift Card to any UGO store, just enter via the form below.
- Just leave a comment in the form below letting us know if you’ve ever tried out UGO grocery – and if so, what kind of deals you find there!
- Bonus Entry – Sign up for our Free Daily Email Updates and find out what deals are happening at all your favorite stores.
*By entering a comment, you give permission for your email address may be added to their weekly newsletter – this just lets you know what amazing bargains are happening each week! Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties and you will receive only the UGO Newsletter for which you signed up.