Here’s a nice frugal recipe you can throw in your crockpot and forget about! This is a recipe post from our friend Laurie’s blog PassionatePennyPincher - looks yummy!
Slow Cooked French Dip Sliders adapted from All Recipes
- 3 pounds beef sirloin roast
- 1 package dry au jus mix
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. provolone cheese
- 1 package slider buns
- Trim all fat from beef and place in slow cooker. Stir together water and au jus mix, and pour over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 ours.
- Remove roast and shred or slice. Add to sliced slider rolls, and top with provolone.
- Use au jus mix from the slow cooker to dip in.