Father’s Day isn’t until June 21st – but if you’re planning anything using photos, it’s best to start early. You need to plan your idea, take the photos, and have them printed. Then you’ll need to grab a frame and arrange them!
- Buy a couple foam or wood craft letters that can spell out DAD, DADDY, FATHER, PAPA, etc…
- Take your child/children to a nice outdoor locale (i.e. pretty park, forest, etc…)
- Pose them with letters – take several shots of each letter so you can pick the best later
- Develop photos and arrange in a horizontal collage-frame (a simple DAD would be cheapest, since you could go with a 3-opening frame)
- Voila! A memorable gift, costing very little!
Get all the pictures for this project printed FREE by going through the following photo sites:
Kodak Gallery – 50 Prints for New members
Snapfish - 50 Free Prints for New members
York Photo – 40 Free Prints for New members w/ code “YMWCP” at checkout
*Click the green York Banner below for the Free Prints offer