Valentine’s Day is a scant 4 days away – and if you’re still wracking your brain to think of something special to do for your sweetie-pie, you might be ready to go into panic mode. But honestly – what could be a more perfect gift than your own time & talents?
You know what makes the one you love the MOST happy – maybe it’s 2 Scoops of Prailines & Cream at Baskin Robbins, or perhaps it’s a 30-Minute Backrub with their favorite lotion, or better yet – a night of watching ridiculous girl shows on the CW together, without even ONE snarky comment being uttered!
Confession- Okay, I admit it – these are some of my happy-triggers
Whatever makes them happy, you can give it to them with a Valentine Coupon Booklet.
Our friend Courtney created a super-cute “Love” Coupon Booklet template – you can print them out for free HERE!
- Print out a couple sheets by clicking the print icon at the bottom of the image (There are 3 coupons per sheet)
- Write in something sweet on each coupon.
- Write a mixture of sweet and sassy favors – just to make things more fun!
- Staple it or – if you have one – use a hole punch on the end. Lace a pretty ribbon through the hole and tie a bow to hold your booklet together.
- Voila! Valentine Gift Accomplished!