Here’s a nice treat for Wii owners! Get a $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit when you go HERE and register your Wii with Amazon Instant Video for the first time! Use the credit to get a free movie to watch with the family this weekend or save it for a date-night in on Valentine’s Day :) Look through Amazon’s Instant Video selection HERE.
We’ve used Amazon Instant Video several times to rent movies – when we couldn’t find it on Netflix or Hulu. I will say that some of their selections can be pretty pricey – but this $5 credit should cover you!
*Only good for Wii’s that have never been registerd with Amazon Instant Video before.
How to get your credit:
1. Register a Nintendo Wii console with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between January 24, 2013 and February 28, 2013.
2. Your credit in the amount of $5 will be automatically applied to your account after successful registration and will be applied to your purchase or rental of eligible movies or TV episodes. This credit will expire on June 30, 2013.
See complete terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
• This limited-time offer expires on February 28, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST and is available solely to US residents who register a Nintendo Wii console with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between January 24, 2013 and February 28, 2013.
• A credit of $5 will be automatically applied to your Amazon.com account, which must be used by June 30, 2013, and may be redeemed solely for future purchases (on ownership or rental basis) of eligible movies and TV episodes on Amazon Instant Video until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
• Instructions for registering an Amazon Instant Video-compatible device are available at amazon.com/mytv.
• The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions.
• This offer is available only to customers who are located, and have billing addresses, in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who have a U.S. bank-issued credit card associated with their Amazon.com account.
• We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable, not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, is void where prohibited by law, and may not be combinable with other offers.
• Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions to items ordered.
• When you redeem an offer, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are part of a select group of customers. For example, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are a customer of the merchant that provided you with this offer. For more information about data that Amazon.com collects from its customers, read the Amazon.com Privacy Notice located at www.amazon.com/privacy.
• Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.