Right around 3:30 every day I start to stress out about dinnertime – I’m such a procrastinator that I rarely plan out what I’m going to cook, and when I do, it’s the same old thing! However, I just found a great new menu planning website called Food On The Table – and it’s going to change dinnertime at my house!
Food On the Table is a website that lets you plan out your weekly menus for FREE! It’s so easy and helpful, I was VERY impressed – and I’m excited about trying out new meals! I just joined the site and here’s how it works:
- Sign Up (It will say that an error has occurred, but it hasn’t! Just close the error box and click the Food On the Table Logo in the top left hand corner, it will continue getting you set up)
- Choose your favorite store to shop at
- Choose your favorite kinds of food
- Print out a grocery list with recipes!
- There’s even a mobile app – so you can just look up your recipes while shopping!
Each week you can create up to 3 meals with the menu planner totally free – but if you want to do more, you can just pay $5 per month to have full access. I think this could be the start to some New Years Resolutions coming true for lots of us!!