Homemade Pudding Pops
- 1 Box Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- ½ Cup Cool Whip (or generic whipped topping)
- Paper cups (or save and reuse your yogurt cups!)
- Plastic Spoons or Popsicle Sticks
- Mix your pudding mix and milk according to the package directions.
- Stir in your whipped topping.
- Pour into your paper cups or popscicle molds.
Paper cups will be easier to tear off once frozen, I've had issues with my pudding pops not coming out of the popscicle molds in one piece before. That was a cold mess.
Recipe by Time 2 Save Workshops at http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/homemade-pudding-pops-in-paper-cups/