Oreo Cheesecake Bites
: Tori Vest
: Makes 30 cheesecake bites.
- 1 Package of Oreos. (I used the off-brand, and they worked great!)
- 2 packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup of sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Line 30 muffin tins with cupcake liners and put 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake slot.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- You will probably have to scrape the sides of the blender bowl several times.
- Gradually add sugar, vanilla, sour cream and salt.
- Lightly beat the 2 large eggs, and slowly drizzle eggs into the cream cheese mixture.
- Take about 12 Oreos and break them by hand into small pieces.
- Divide the batter evenly into each cookie-lined cup until each up is about ¾ full.
- Bake, rotating pan half way through, until the filling has set, this will take about 22 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely and then put them in the refrigerator to cool for about 4 hours, or over night.
Recipe by Time 2 Save Workshops at http://www.time2saveworkshops.com/recipe-yummy-oreo-cheesecake-bites/