I hope you all are saving those red M&M’s from the Christmas clearance baggies….
If you’re wanting some easy Valentine Recipes to make with the kids – here’s a super simple crowd pleaser! These Chocolate Heart Pretzels only take minutes to make and are easy enough to let the kids help. Plus – you can send them to school for their class Valentine Party!
Keep reading for directions to make this and other easy Valentine recipes:
Frugal Tip: Buy clearance Christmas M&M’s and save the red ones for Valentine’s Day recipes and hold onto the green ones for St. Patrick’s Day treats!
Chocolate Pretzel Hearts
- Pretzels – the regular minis look like a heart shape already!
- Bag of Hershey’s Kisses OR Almond Bark Chocolate Melts
- Valentine M & M’s (I just saved the red from our Christmas M&M’s)
- Spread out pretzels in a single layer on a cookie sheet covered in tin foil. Place one chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- Place in a 275 degree preheated oven for 3 minutes to soften the chocolate.
- Remove from oven, SLOWLY push down Hershey’s Kiss with an M&M.
After they’re cooled you can start snacking – these are so yummy but highly addictive! Also – you may want to seal them up in a big ziploc bag quickly, so they don’t get stale.
And check out more of our Valentine Recipes Here!