A friend of mine, Laura H. posted this image and recipe on facebook this week for Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. It looked so yummy, I immediately asked if I could share with y’all. It sounds super easy, which is very important in my world and it looks delicious! I think my homemade 5 ingredient bread I shared with you a couple of months ago will pair nicely with this recipe!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 48 oz of Chicken Broth
- half a cup of butter, sliced.
- bag of egg noodles
- I can mixed veggies
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add first four ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- The last hour add a bag of egg noodles and 1 can mixed veggies.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.