Kasey here, recently, I was given the opportunity to review the Spring Bark Mold and Sweet creations spring cookware tools from Good Cook. My kids and I had a blast together making the most delicious sweet treat!
Isn’t this the absolute cutest Spring Bark Mold and Spring Spatula? The spatula just makes me want to smile every time I use it. Sweets at our house are a big treat, as we don’t have them very often! You can imagine when we do how excited we get! In fact, my son loved the Easter Candy Bark so much he told me that if I was on the show Chopped, I would win. Seriously, the easiest dessert ever and he thinks I should win Chopped! That’s when you know your recipe is a keeper!
I love easy recipes don’t you? From start to finish it literally took the kids and I less than 5 minutes. Right now, Good Cook is offering a 25% discount on Sweet Creations products with code SpringFling!
- 1 Package Spring Colored Almond Bark
- Chocolate Coated Candy Pieces
- Easter Sprinkles
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into Spring Bark mold and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate coated candy pieces and sprinkles.
- Cool and allow to harden.
- Remove carefully from pan and cut into squares.