UPDATE: We had one reader comment that you aren’t allowed to stack discounts or “badges” – meaning that you’ll probably only be able to use the $10 credit, making this $13.99. Still a great discount on this present!
Ok – I found a nice deal on Diamond Candles that I think would make a cool gift for someone on your list (Especially the hard-to-buy-for someone)! Diamond Candles are wonderfully scented, beautiful all natural soy candles with a little surprise…inside each candle there is a ring worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000. How fun is that? Like a cracker-jack box for grown women!
Here are a few reviews I gathered from readers & friends:
- I have had several! I love them. They really do smell amazing.
- I have to say I got one and it is kind of fun! My ring was $10 cheapie, but the concept is great. (candle smells good and last long too)
- I’ve gotten two and they were okay smelling. The rings are about an inch or so from the top. I liked the rings though.
- I was sucked in ;0 I was very happy with my ring it’s a simple sterling silver band with my daughters birthstone.
Right now on SneakPeeq, Diamond Candles are on sale for $23.99.
PLUS – New members of SneakPeeq get a $10 FREE Credit and a gift for joining – making them $13.99 for new members. But this deal gets even better if you earn any other badges by “peeking” around at deals -
I personally checked my own SneakPeeq account today and had a $5 Credit/Badge that I did nothing to earn – called the “Cindy Lou” badge.
If you are able to use the $10 Credit and this $5 Badge – you’ll be able to score a candle for as little as $8.99!
I also had a “Free Shipping on $49 orders badge waiting in there – but I’m not sure how many badges you can use together. (If you know – please leave us a comment!)
- Holiday Delivery Guaranteed
- Shipping: $5.95 for your 1st item + $1.95 for each additional item added to the same cart. Ships within 14 days of the end of sale.
Have you ever bought a Diamond Candle? What did you think of it? Did you get a nice ring?