Readers are reporting receiving either a $3 or a $7 Scanner coupon for Physician’s Formula Cosmetics this week – and WOW will that make for some FREE MAKEUP!! Here’s the scoop on this week’s Physician’s Formula deal already running in this week’s CVS Ad:
Use $1/1 from 3/10 SS
(makes concealer sticks FREE!)
If you scan your CVS Extra Care Card at the Scanner and receive either the $3 or $7 Off coupon, you could get some of the following products for FREE or very cheap!
- Physician’s Formula Multi-Colored Eyelighter – $7.99
- Physicians Formula Organics or OrganicWear Mascara – $9.99
- Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss – $9.99
- Physicians Formula – Botanical Bronzer – $11.99
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush – $11.99
- Physicians Formula Mineral Blush – $11.99
- Physician’s Formula Multi-Colorer Blush – $11.99
- Physicians Formula – Mineral Loose Powder – $12.99
- Physician’s Formula Custom Bronzer Blush & Eye Shadow Shimmer Strips – $12.99
- Physician’s Formula Multi-Colored Bronzer or Highlighter – $13.99
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder – $13.99
*Since CVS registers can be picky – you probably will need to get something right at or above $9 or $13, depending on your scanner coupon.
We actually get makeup for free at CVS pretty darn often when you think about it. Check out our YouTube Video on Getting FREE Makeup at CVS!