CVS Minute Clinic
You may already shop at CVS, but have you ever wondered exactly what the CVS Minute Clinic is? I’ve been curious, so I dug up the details about their services and hours, and found a few coupon offers for them as well!
The CVS Minute Clinic is a convenient and affordable way to see a board-certified family nurse practitioner without an appointment. The CVS Minute Clinic is open 7 days a week and offers evening and weekend hours when most doctor’s offices are closed. They accept most insurance plans as well as cash, checks or credit card.
Services offered by the CVS Minute Clinic include: providing treatment for common family illnesses and injuries, administering vaccinations, conducting physicals and wellness screenings, and offering monitoring for chronic conditions. Find the list of costs for all the services offered HERE.
The Minute Clinic practitioners can:
- Diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common family illnesses such as strep throat, bladder infections, pink eye and infections of the ears, nose and throat
- Provide common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis, and hepatitis, among others
- Treat minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm and acne
- Provide a wide range of wellness services, including sports and camp physicals, smoking cessation and TB testing
- Offer routine lab tests, instant results and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or asthma
treatments, screenings and vaccinations with a full up-front list of service costs.
You can find out if there’s a CVS Minute Clinic near you by going HERE and typing in your zip code.
CVS Minute Clinics also offer various money-saving promotions and coupons:
- $10 Off Sports Physicals
- $19 in FREE CVS Brand Acne Product Coupons
*One coupon sheet per customer while supplies last. Not valid in MA and NY. No purchase necessary. Restrictions apply. Coupons expire 6/30/13.
- Allergy Coupon Booklet with $7 in Coupons *While supplies last, coupons expire 6/30/13
While the offers change seasonally – just ask or visit the CVS Minute Clinic website to see what’s available at the time of your visit. Call MinuteClinic at 866-389-ASAP (2727).