Crockpot Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
If you love your crockpot as much as I do - then you're always looking for new crockpot recipes to try - here's a Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe that my husband will LOVE - especially during football season! He likes he TGI Fridays dip (Shown above) but I'm betting this will be an even bigger hit... Let me know how this recipe turns out for you!
- 1 Pack Frozen Chopped Spinach (Drained & Squeezed well & Chopped)
- 1 13oz Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts or Frozen Artichokes (Rinsed, Chopped & Drained)
- 1 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C Shredded Monterey Jack or Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ C Mayo + ½ C Sour cream (You can sub instead: 8oz of Cream Cheese)
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder, or 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 TBSP of Chopped Onion or Green Onion *Optional
- Mix ingredients and place into a buttered crockpot for 1 hour on HIGH. Serve with pita or tortilla chips, triscuits, crackers or crusty bread.
I found this recipe on MomsWithCrockpots but altered it quite a bit based on other recipes I've read.