Eating Healthy During the Holidays
Awe man, sometimes there’s nothing I want more than a big piece of chocolate cake, but after three kids, it doesn’t always agree with the waist line. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and that’s a whole food story on its own. In this house, we try to eat healthy at least 80% of the time. The other 20% we are not 100% eating healthy, but that’s okay. This is how we roll in our household with healthy eating, during the holidays, like Thanksgiving.
#1. A Cheat Meal *Once in a While* is Okay