Halloween is just around the corner, and there’s finally a Fall bite in the air that makes you dig our all your favorite sweaters again. Before you buy a costume or plan your Halloween evening, make sure you take a look at these fun ways to save with Halloween Freebies & Deals this year!
- Frozen Dresses from $12.50 Shipped
- Costume Supercenter: 15% off costumes of $20+ using code X152A.
- Spirit Halloween: 20% off any item Printable Coupon
- Amazon Halloween Shop: Trick-or-treat must-haves including costumes,candy, and more.
- Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas Here!
- DIY Smurfette No-Sew costume
- DIY Super Mario Costume only $4
- Halloween Costumes on a Budget
- Krispy Kreme: Wear your costume to any of participating US or Canadian Krispy Kreme shops on 10/31 and score a Free doughnut of your choice!
- IHOP- Free Scary Face Pancake for Kids 12 and under between 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM thru Oct 31st.
- Wendy’s- For $1, get a Halloween Coupon Book with 12 Free junior Frosty Coupons now through 10/31.
- Outback Steakhouse- FREE Kids Meal with Adult Entree Purchase on Halloween. No Coupons needed-Just say “Free Kids Meal” to your server.
- Bob Evans Trick or Treat Tuesdays-Each Tuesday in October after 4pm kids can wear costumes, participate in fun activities and eat for FREE!
- Chipotle- October 31st, from 5pm to close, stop in dressed in your costume and you’ll score a $3 burrito.
- Famous Dave’s BBQ- Through October, get a FREE pumpkin with the purchase of an All-American BBQ Feast.
- McDonald’s-12 Free Kids Treats with purchase of Halloween coupon booklet for just $1 at participating locations
- Sonic- $0.50 corn dogs all day long
Build A Bear- Stop by your local Build A bear now thru 10/31 to snag a FREE treat.
Other Halloween Goodies:
Pumpkin Dip Recipe to serve with ginger snaps or graham crackers!