Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Do you have a garden brimming with veggies? We have a perfect Mostly Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe to highlight your harvest!
- Chips and Salsa is a perfect thing to bring to the cookout, especially when it’s homemade! Check out Mary’s fresh Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe.
- Speaking of corn, nothing says summer like eating an ear of corn. Lindsay shares an Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob recipe.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Money Saving Tips to Prolong Your Dairy Products – The Coupon High
- Jello Cookie Recipe- A Blissful Nest
- DIY Apron- Some of This and That
<!– end InLinkz script —>