Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Fall is definitely here and for many kids that means the first quarter of school is already over. And that means conference time. Lindsay has some excellent Tips for Effective Parent Teacher Conferences. (bringing that apple won’t hurt either!)
- What says fall more than cute little acorns? How about Mary’s cute little No Bake Acorn Cookies?! I love these little treats for any fall festival.
- And WE are also in the fall mood and have yet another creative DIY idea. Corn Kernel Candleholders are just right for adding a harvest touch to your decor.
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Save Even More on Your Grocery Budget- A Mittenful of Savings
- 3 Simple Don’ts & Do’s of Grocery Shopping on A Budget- Snail Pace Transformations
- Simple Homemade Caramel- Luv a Bargain
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, Pandora’s Deals and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.