Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week’s focus is on after-school tips!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Get ready to win mom of the year award with Lindsay’s After School Cookies Recipe Roundup. YUM! Kiddos will feel so loved coming home to the smell of fresh baked cookies.
- We have a great idea to help keep you more organized this school year. Check out her Hanging Homework Station Organizer. Such a smart idea.
- And when those papers need to be filed in the “circular file” (aka- trash), consider recycling them. Mary has a box of Recycled School Papers to Use for Coupon Printing and Crafts.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 10 Ways to UpCycle Old T Shirts- The It Mom
- How to Make DIY Mason Jar Cups- My Frugal Adventures
- Grilling on a Budget- Southern Krazed
<!– end InLinkz script —>