Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week we have some fun DIY projects that use conditioner, as well as a yummy soup recipe for the cooling weather!
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- I made up a batch of DIY Fabric Softener using conditioner!
- Check out another way to use conditioner -Mary made a batch of DIY Hair Detangler Spray, for Free! It’s so easy! .
- And how about making your own Homemade Vegetable Noodle Soup. Lindsay has one with no can opener required!