Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – this week let’s check out some easy Summertime dinner ideas!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Simple yet genius! Don’t turn the oven on in this heat, Let Lindsay show you How to Make a Baked Potato on the Grill.
- And you just can’t go wrong with salsa as a side in summer (say that 5 times fast!) See my Easy Summer Salsa Recipe.
- Are you a planner? Then maybe you are already stocking up your freezer with meals for a busy Fall schedule. Check out my perfectly freezable Spaghetti Bake Recipe.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 5 Ways to Save on Vacation – Simple Saving Savvy
- DIY Kids Behavior Chart Craft - Savvy Saving Couple
- Back to School Customized Binders – Homemaking Unplugged