Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- In this age of social media and emails, I love that family and friends still take the time to send real cards this time of year. See Mary’s simple way to display these wishes with my Holiday Greeting Card Garland.
- I would love to see the look on your Cookie Swap hostess’ face when you tell her you brought Christmas Crack Cookies! Kasey shares this delicious (and easy) recipe.
- As this season gets started, I love this post from Lindsay. Check out her 10 Favorite Christmas Traditions (and her thought on why they are important for our kids!)
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Snowman Candy Bar Basket DIY GIft Idea - Simple Saving Savvy
- Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies - Short Cut Saver
- How to Make a Really Ugly Sweater - The Vintage Sheet