Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Candy is everywhere this week – make the kids a yummy, and healthy, snack with Kasey’s recipe for Homemade Apple Chips!
- I love this Fall Trail Mix Recipe that Lindsay made for a soccer snack. Three cheers for mom and this recipe.
- Finally it is Halloween Week. Mary has rounded up some great restaurant freebies and deals to help you celebrate. Check out these Halloween Deals and Coupons.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, Pandora’s Deals and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.
<!– end InLinkz script —>