Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Mary cooked up this CUTE DIY Ornament Wreath that needs no glue gun!
- Looking for a fun new Christmas morning breakfast recipe. I just love this idea from Lindsay. Her Chocolate Crepe Reindeer Recipe is sure to be a kiddo pleaser.
- Finally, Kasey has got it right when she said, “So, at the end of the day when you are decorating your house for Christmas, baking cookies, or wrapping presents remember – Everything doesn’t have to be “Pinteresty!” Release yourself from unrealistic expectations and enjoy the JOY of this season”
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- No Machine Needed Peppermint andy Ice Cream - Snail Pace Transformations
- Mason Jar Lid Christmas Ornament - Pre-K Pages
- How to Make Holiday Potpourri Jars - Rock-a-Bye Parents
<!– end InLinkz script —>