Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday! This week I thought we could tackle some tips for those cute little ones left at home when the big kids head to school
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other. This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Many kiddos are back in school, but we haven’t forgotten about the little ones still at home. We have a super cute DIY Crayon Magnet Clip project.
- When crafting is done, it’s storytime! Check out Mary’s list of 10 Kindle Books for Early Readers.
- And finally, Lindsay has some great Ideas for Afterschool Snacks that would be great for after nap snacks!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 10 Ways Thrifty People Save Money On Workout Clothes- Snails Pace Transformations
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bars- Luv a Bargain
- Ways to Save on Heating Costs- Frugal Family Home