Massages ($30 and Under)
Here’s a little Valentine’s treat for yourself! Head over to Bath & Body Works today only (2/14) for a FREE “Mad About You” Diamond Shimmer Mist with ANY purchase! ($16 Value) GO HERE to get this offer.
I would recommend looking near the register for small purchases like $1 trial size items
Check out more Valentine’s Day Deals!
Here are 14 Valentine Restaurant, Food, or Dining deals and freebies to snag if you’re going out this week.
If you’re snowed in today – here’s a fun last minute Valentine Craft to do with the kiddos!
Welcome back to Saver Tips Tuesday – Valentine’s Day Edition!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”!
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Here are this week’s top tips:
- Want to make unique cards for the kiddos? Check out my roundup of 15 DIY Classroom Valentine’s Day Cards
- Kasey and Jamie have an awesome idea for your frugal Valentine’s Day Date Night. Check out their great printable Date Night Conversation Starters.
- Need a last minute treat for Valentine’s Day? Lindsay is sharing the Easiest Ever Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sweet and simple!
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Fit Into Your Budget- A Mitten Full of Saving
- How to Save on Clothes- It’s a Fabulous Life
- Frugal Iced Coffee Recipe- Couponers United
None of my boys are into giving “sweet” Valentines to their classes – they’re much more interested in “Cool” or Funny”. Last year we made these awesome Mustache Valentines and they asked to do it again this year. As you can see by this photo of my kitchen table last Valentine’s Eve – I was up to my elbows in mustache hair and fake lips.
Do you know what you’re doing for the kids’ dinner on Valentine’s Day?
If you need an easy, fun idea – check out Papa Murphy’s HeartBaker Pizzas! (See more Valentine’s Ideas Here)
This take-n-bake pizza is just $7 (although prices and participation vary) and comes topped with 3 cheeses and pepperoni or sausage. They’ve been doing this pizza for over 30 years – and I love getting this for the kids on Valentine’s Day!
Limit of 3 per customer, good until 2/14.
Check out More Valentine Restaurant Coupons!