WOW – Amazon currently has this highly-rated Prospera Kneading Massage Cushion for just $29.99, which is almost the lowest price in Amazon history – regularly retailing for $54.99! This is the Gold Box Deal today, and will jump bak up in price tomorrow – so get in on this while it’s available!
Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
Halloween is kind of like the Do-It-Yourself Olympics – a time to really go all out, let your crafty light shine! But you don’t have to be a seamstress to make your own (or your kids’ own) costumes – you just need 3 basic ingredients for success….
Disney Frozen Enchanting Dress- $9.93 (BEST PRICE!)
Disney’s Frozen Dresses/Costumes
If your little one loves Frozen, here are some great deals we’ve rounded up on Disney’s Frozen dresses and costumes starting at $9.87!
Frozen Enchanted Anna Dress – $18.99 + FREE Shipping
Frozen Elsa Snow Queen Gown Classic Costume - $9.87 Shipped (Varies by size)
Disney Frozen Dress Up Trunk with Anna & Elsa Dresses and Accessories - $25 + FREE Shipping
If you liked this deal, check out more Online Deals!
Please note that Amazon’s prices fluctuate and can change at any time. Be sure to verify current price before placing your order. Find more great Amazon Deals in ourAmazon Category!
Easy Kentucky Derby Pie Recipe
With Fall creeping into the air, here’s a little reminder to give this pie a try this weekend, you won’t regret it!
Looking for a cute Fall treat? Just wanted to remind you about this easy one!
Jamie here! Fall is in the air and everything’s coming up Pumpkin… even rice krispie treats! I was in charge of the classroom snack this week, so over the weekend I tested out this cute idea for Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkins. They turned out to be super-adorable (and super-easy!) Here’s how to make these Rice-Krispie Treat Pumpkins:
Carrot Cake Blondies Recipe
Here’s what it looks like after you squish it down in the pan and spread it evenly with the back of your spoon….
And here’s what it looks like 25 – 30 minutes later….
And here’s what it looks like once you drizzle some white chocolate over the top….
And here’s what it looks like when you sit down with a glass of milk and call all the kids in for a yummy treat, just because you are the best mom ever.
These went over so well, I’m thinking I’ll make them for Easter as well, except I’ll probably put cute little icing carrots on top. :) Let us know how they turn out for you!
- 1 Boxed Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons of Melted Butter (that's just a spoonful more than 1/2 stick)
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons of Applesauce
- Extra white chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 x 13" glass baking dish or cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, blend cake mix, eggs, melted butter and applesauce on medium until fully incorporated.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and spread into greased pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt 1/4 cup of white chocolate and a 1/4 tsp of shortening in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Drizzle across the blondies and let cool on a baking rack for 30 minutes.