Carrot Cake Blondies Recipe
Here’s what it looks like after you squish it down in the pan and spread it evenly with the back of your spoon….
And here’s what it looks like 25 – 30 minutes later….
And here’s what it looks like once you drizzle some white chocolate over the top….
And here’s what it looks like when you sit down with a glass of milk and call all the kids in for a yummy treat, just because you are the best mom ever.
These went over so well, I’m thinking I’ll make them for Easter as well, except I’ll probably put cute little icing carrots on top. :) Let us know how they turn out for you!
- 1 Boxed Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons of Melted Butter (that's just a spoonful more than 1/2 stick)
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tablespoons of Applesauce
- Extra white chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 x 13" glass baking dish or cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, blend cake mix, eggs, melted butter and applesauce on medium until fully incorporated.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and spread into greased pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt 1/4 cup of white chocolate and a 1/4 tsp of shortening in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Drizzle across the blondies and let cool on a baking rack for 30 minutes.
Jamie here, if you’re looking for a cute (and simple) Easter breakfast idea – you’ve got to try these Bunny Biscuits! I know Easter is still a ways’ off, but it’s never too early to start pinning!
All you need is a regular can of biscuits to make a cutie-pie Easter morning treat for the kids. Serve these bunny biscuits for dinner too – alongside your ham and all the other Easter fixings!
Right now on Amazon, pick up VeggieTales Easter DVDs for only $5!
Veggie Tales: An Easter Carol – $4.56
Or just get the entire collection for a super low price:
VeggieTales A Very Veggie Easter Collection - $12.81 (Reg $24.44)
The perfect gift for Easter, the Very Veggie Easter Collection contains our popular Easter DVDs “Twas the Night Before Easter” and “An Easter Carol.” Also, this set includes 2 of our most popular CDs – “A Very Veggie Easter” and “Hosanna!”
Also on sale is The Great Easter Egg Hunt Board Book (with Alleluia Sing-Along sounds!) for only $10.33 (Reg $12.99)
DIY Two-Tier Cake Stand or Jewelry Catch-All
How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled & Deviled Eggs