Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ALDI. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure here.
Since many of you are fans of premium coffee, I wanted to let you know about ALDI’s new premium coffee line. Recently, ALDI rolled out their new Barissimo premium coffee. A number of Beaumont Coffee products will transition to the new Barissimo brand in early 2015 but the product taste and pricing remain the same. The line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items that will be available for a limited time.
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
ENTER TO WIN a three-month’s supply of Barissimo coffee and a $25 ALDI gift certificate.