There are several sweepstakes going on right now with some pretty great prizes, including cruises, getaways, food and cash cards. You can’t win if you don’t enter!
- Enter the Hertz Father’s Day sweeps for a chance to win some time away.
- Two winners will receive a Hertz Father’s Day Away which includes an adventure tailored to his interests and personality!
- Enter the Mars Chocolate Road Trip Instant Win Game to have the chance at over 1 million prizes.
- Prizes include pre-paid debit cards, free candy coupons, and more
- Enter to win a Queen Sleep Number® p5 bed with SleepIQ® technology.
- One grand prize winner will receive a Queen Sleep Number® p5 bed set including mattress with SleepIQ® technology and modular base (ARV of prize: $2,779.96 including COMFORT SERVICE (SM) Home Delivery and Setup).
- Enter the Starbucks Brew Your Own Summer Giveaway to win prizes
- Grand Prize of a Starbucks Food Summer Essentials Prize Pack, Entertainment Summer Essentials Prize Pack AND Style Summer Essentials Prize Pack ($480 value!). Plus,50 first prize winners who each win their choice of a Food, Entertainment or Style Summer Essentials Prize Pack ($160 value).
Arnicare Enter for a 7-Night Alaskan Cruise for Two Sweepstakes
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ALDI. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure here.
Since many of you are fans of premium coffee, I wanted to let you know about ALDI’s new premium coffee line. Recently, ALDI rolled out their new Barissimo premium coffee. A number of Beaumont Coffee products will transition to the new Barissimo brand in early 2015 but the product taste and pricing remain the same. The line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items that will be available for a limited time.
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
ENTER TO WIN a three-month’s supply of Barissimo coffee and a $25 ALDI gift certificate.
I am super excited to announce that I’ll be going on an RV trip at the end of April with my family and a group of other bloggers! My family is so excited! I’ll be blogging about my trip and telling you all about it. It will be an incredible experience. We are starting out in Indiana and will be stopping along the way at The Mall of America, Jellystone National Park, and MT Rushmore to name a few. I’ve never been on an RV trip before, I think it will be a great hands on learning experience for my kids.
Hosted by Mamas Spot
I was compensated by Ebates to work on this campaign, however as always opinions and text are my own. Visit my full disclosure policy here.
I don’t know about you, but with a change in season I am ready to go shopping for new Spring clothes. Since I homeschool my kids and run two businesses at home it’s not always easy for us to make it out to the stores. Personally, I prefer to shop online. Not only is it stress free, but I can also rack up extra savings by shopping online through ebates.com. And, ebates.com has generously offered to sponsor a giveaway exclusively for Time 2 $ave readers!! Before I give you details – let’s review what Ebates is and how it helps you earn money.
By going through Ebates on your way to an online merchant – your purchase is tracked and you earn a percentage back in cash! Who doesn’t like to get cash back from something they already intended to buy? This percentage back is on top of sales and coupon codes!
It really is easy to join free. I recently received a check back for right at $15 for online purchases that I made last year at Old Navy.
First, sign up for an Ebates account. Then, you’ll get your $10 Giftcard as soon as you’ve made a $25 purchase by going through Ebates. In addition to the regular cash back amount, right now many stores have doubled their cash back for the Spring Fashion Sale. The Double Cash Back runs April 8 – 21.
Spring Fashion Sale Stores and Double Cash Back
- EXPRESS – Plus 5.0% Cash Back
- American Eagle – Plus 4.0% Cash Back
- Neiman Marcus – Plus 8.0% Cash Back
- Rodale’s – Plus 10.0% Cash Back
- Nordstrom – Plus 6.0% Cash Back
- Fossil – Plus 10.0% Cash Back
- Magazines.com – Plus 40.0% Cash Back
- The Limited – Plus 3.0% Cash Back
- Saks Off 5th – Plus 6.0% Cash Back
- Lucky Brand – Plus 5.0% Cash Back
- Neiman Marcus Last Call – Plus 5.0% Cash Back
- eBags – Plus 12.0% Cash Back
- Ulta – Plus 8.0% Cash Back
Now, for the awesome giveaway!! Ebates is giving away $100 in Ebates credits to (2) Time 2 $ave readers to use towards their Spring Wardrobe!! Follow the instructions below to enter!!
Even if you don’t win – everyone who plays wins Sara Lee coupons
This Challenge ends 4/20/2014.
Check out more Freebies in our Freebies Category!