One of the best ways to receive coupons (and sometimes even Freebies) for a product you enjoy, is simply to write the company. Taking a few moments to join the email newsletter will allow you to receive exclusive coupons. Spend a few more moments contacting that company and you’ll often receive FREE product coupons in the mail!
First, here are a few newsletters we recommend signing up for -
- Pillsbury - Pillsbury, Betty Crocker & General Mills Product Coupons
- RightAtHome – SC Johnson Product Coupons (Glade, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, etc)
- Target Newsletter - Get updates on Cartwheel offers, special online codes, and printable coupons
- Pampers Gifts to Grow – Receive 100 free points toward your purchase of Pampers goods and Save money with exclusive coupons
- Printable coupons are my all time favorite. Printable coupons reset every month and new coupons are added daily so check back often.
Now when you begin to actually contact companies – you’ll want to follow three guidelines:
- Set up an email address specifically for coupon business (like, jamielovescoupons @gmail.com)
- Take a little time each day to contact companies on this list – maybe the 20 minutes you spend sipping your morning coffee.
- On some of the links you’ll find a contact and newsletter sign up. Go to the contacts below and have a “cut and paste” request ready AND sign up for the newsletter for future coupons. Here’s a sample of a cut and paste, “Hi, I’mJamie and I’d like coupons mailed directly to my home to use your products (name product (s) if you like) My address is X.”
Ok – ready to try your luck at getting FREE product coupons? Just remember that saving money frees up funds that your family can use to do fun things, pay off debt and more!