Today we celebrate our risen Savior. From our family to yours, we pray that you and your family have a blessed Easter.
Easter Baskets for Teens & Tweens: 5 Frugal Ideas
Right now on Amazon, pick up VeggieTales Easter DVDs for only $5!
Or just get the entire collection for a super low price:
VeggieTales A Very Veggie Easter Collection - $9.99 (Reg $24.44)
The perfect gift for Easter, the Very Veggie Easter Collection contains our popular Easter DVDs “Twas the Night Before Easter” and “An Easter Carol.” Also, this set includes 2 of our most popular CDs – “A Very Veggie Easter” and “Hosanna!”
Also on sale is The Great Easter Egg Hunt Board Book (with Alleluia Sing-Along sounds!) for only $7.84 (Reg $12.99)
Crock-Pot Cola Ham
Easter is coming, and I’m already stressing out about how to get everything cooked and on the table at the same time for the BIG Meal. I know some people have this down to a science, but I’m just not one of them! Crock-Pot Cola Ham my favorite go to recipe for an easy and delicious main dish.
How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled & Deviled Eggs
Get ready for Easter Baskets with a few more furry Amazon finds!
Have you checked out AmazonMoms yet? It’s FREE to join! You get great benefits like FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime benefits, %30 off diapers and wipes with Subscribe and Save Delivery, and Exclusive email offers and discounts! Go HERE to join.
The Webkinz Hamster above is only $5.99!! He is so cute!!
Webkinz Rabbit – Regularly
$14.99 NOW $4.17
25 April Fools Pranks
Jamie here, I’ve always loved playing April Fools Pranks on my family – and if you do too, here’s a roundup of 25 of the BEST April Fools Day Pranks we’ve heard!
Plus, check out my all-time favorite April Fool’s Day prank – the Cat Facts prank!
- Rubberband the Spray Nozzle| Rubberband the sink sprayer handle so that it immediately sprays out as soon as someone turns on the water.
- Glue Money to the Ground| Hot glue or superglue a quarter, dime, etc… to the sidewalk or porch and watch everyone who comes in try to get it up!
- Water Cups| Fill two cups with water and ask if someone wants to see a magic trick. Tell them to put out both hands flat on the table palms down and then quickly set both full water cups on top of their hands. They’ll be stuck that way for awhile
- Car Accident| Leave a note on someone’s car (someone who would FREAK OUT if their car were scratched) and apologize profusely for scratching/denting their car. They’ll be looking for the scratch forever.
- Zoo Prank| Get a family member or friend to “return a call” to someone named Harry Lyon, or Mr. Fox, etc…