Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Check out Mary’s tips on How to Cook Ground Beef in a Crock Pot (and then freeze it for later).
- Stock up on all those little stocking stuffer odds & ends with our BIG list of Stocking Stuffers for Girls and Boys for Under $2 Shipped!
- Don’t go stir crazy this winter when the kids are stuck inside during snow days – Lindsay has a great post on 7 Ways to Keep Kids Active This Winter.
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!