Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday! Each week we’ll be talking about DIY projects, recipes, organizing tips and more! Anything is game – whether it’s a “time saver”, a “money saver” or a tip that’s a “life saver” There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- (US!) Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! We’ll also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
This week’s Saver Tips:
- Although traditionally Labor Day means the end of summer, there is plenty of time left for grilling! We have a great kid friendly Grilled Potatoes in Foil Packets Recipe.
- Being well prepared for an emergency could literally be a lifesaver for your family. Check out Lindsay’s How to Create an Emergency Preparedness Kit. Make one for your fam too!
- And just for a little encouragement… Here’s a fun little free printable from Mary. Print this Good Moms Have Chalkboard Art Poster to remind you- you ARE a good mom!
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- The Perfect White Wine Sangria- Mamma Mommy Mom
- DIY Painted Wooden Bracelets- Giggles Galore
- DIY Pedestal Serving Dish- Homemaking Unplugged