Next, choose something big and bulky to be your focal point – a big stuffed animal, a nursing pillow (I got mine FREE here using code ENBABY!) or maybe a nice diaper bag.
Add a couple packs of diapers and wipes – these are ALWAYS appreciated – to fill in the middle of the basket. If you’re using coupons, and tracking sales – you can easily find a pack of name-brand diapers for around $4. (Find the current best deal on diapers and wipes this week here)
HOT Silhouette Cameo Starter Kit Deal!
Easy Race Car Cake
DIY Mason Jar Wall Planters
What exactly are raised vegetable garden beds? Raised vegetable garden beds are great if you are working with a small amount of space. They keep weeds at bay, allow for great drainage and protection from bugs. The bed siding will protect your garden acting as a wall or fence, providing a barrier. As you can see, raised vegetable garden beds are quite idea for many reasons!
If you think these are the only benefits, think again… The benefits of a raised vegetable garden bed are many. Read below to find out even more perks that can be brought your way this summer, courtesy of a raised vegetable garden bed!
The Benefits of a Raised Vegetable Garden Bed:
- Raised garden beds reduce strain on the back when tending the bed. In fact, with elevated raised beds, you won’t have to bend over at ALL!
- Raised beds on the ground do not have bottoms so they can still reach into the soil for nutrients.
- Raised garden beds fit all budgets – From $30 beds on up, you can find great deals this time of year by watching the weekly hardware store ads.
- Boxes can be made on your own for little cost – see our Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Tutorial Here!
- They keep pests at bay, not only 6-legged ones, but furry ones like dogs, bunnies and more!
- You can make multiple boxes to create a cluster garden, with pathways between them.
- They keep the soil toasty.
- They allow you to plant earlier in the season.
- You can build them in a way that allows you to drape netting over them easily, or tent them in the event of an unexpected frost.
- Avoid soil compaction and improve drainage.
Convinced yet? When planning your garden, why not consider the many perks listed above of a raised vegetable garden bed? If you want to ease back strain, are limited on space, or just want to get an early jump on the planting season, a bed such as this could be the perfect arrangement for you!
If your basement or garage is wall-to-wall clutter – here’s a garage organizing tip: Go vertical! These Mop, Broom, Shove. Rake and general tool holder will help clean up your garage in no time. Right now it’s on sale for $8.99 with FREE Prime Shipping! (Reg $20)
This is by far the lowest price it’s EVER been!
DIY Sharpie Mug