Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday – Thanksgiving Edition!!
Check in each week to see lots of helpful tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This link-up is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
Each week we’ll highlight tips from our own sites and then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Tis the season for hitting the road/skies to visit family and friends. Lindsay has a great post on How to Survive Holiday Travel with Kids.
- One of Lindsay’s tips is to back a bag for each kiddo with their own activities and gear. Mary’s idea takes this one step further. Check out my Solution to “Are We There Yet”.
- What’s the reason for the travel this week? That turkey of course! Check out our yummy idea for stretching those leftovers, “Thanksgiving on Toast“
- 10 Ways to Save Money This Holiday Season from Happy Deal Happy Day
- Christmas on a Zero Budget from Snails Pace Transformations
- Bang Bang Shrimp and Pasta from Luv a Bargain
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!