Woohoo! The price of the most popular Instant Pot is down right now to just $99.95 – and includes the mini mitts as a bonus! (Reg $13)
Also check out our Pinterest board on the BEST Instant Pot Recipes to Try!!!
If you struggle to get dinner on the table because of your hectic schedule – the Instant Pot might be a lifesaver for you! I’ll be honest, I’m really considering this myself…. our friend Jennie just cooked a whole chicken to fall-off-the-bone tenderness in 30 MINUTES. That’s crazy right?
The Instant Pot 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker takes the work (and time) out of cooking and today it’s the lowest price we’ve seen it dip since Black Friday!
That’s the absolute lowest it’s gone other than Black Friday, and regularly it costs up to $230 (depending on where you find it). Our friend Becky has this and says she can take frozen chicken out and put it in here and it’s ready to shred and eat in 20 minutes….. AWESOME!
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 built-in Smart Programs, Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cook
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Include 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle & manual and recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
- Note: indeed it is recommended filling liquid no higher than the MAX line on the inner pot, but for dry food, such as a chicken, pot roast, or steaming vegetables, the inner pot can be filled with food over the MAX line. The inner pot capacity is rated 6Qt for the full size. Outer Rim is not made of stainless steel and coated with a thick heat-resistant paint.