Bi-Lo Shoppers – START YOUR ENGINES!!
Bi-Lo is seriously upping their game as they spread the Fuelperks program to the Chattanooga area stores (and all surrounding areas), while at the same time beginning their own e-Coupon system!
Go HERE to the Bi-Lo site and sign in with your Bonuscard (you must be signed in to see this). You’ll be able to load e-Coupons onto your card, as well as see how you’re doing with FuelPerks. As you can see, I have no FuelPerks yet
Let’s take a minute to look at the changes going on – and don’t forget to check out Bi-Lo’s NEW Coupon Policy!
As you can see, they look much like the printable coupons we’re used to, but they have the option to “Save It” instead of “Print it”. These digital coupons will save to your Bi-Lo BonusCard, and if you buy an item (for instance Lucky Charms), $.50 will automatically be deducted from your bill.
*I’m not sure yet whether we’ll be able to use paper coupons along with these e-Coupons, but I’ll let you know as we go along.
Most areas have had Fuelperks for a good long while now – and from what I hear, they’re great. Here’s the skinny:
- Make sure to get the NEW Bi-Lo BonusCard, you’ll need it to swipe at the pump
- For every $50 you spend ~ Get $.05 off per gallon
- Redeem your gas savings at stations bearing the Fuelperks Logo at the pump
- If you earn, say $.50 in Fuelperks, you can fill up at the pump for $.50 cheaper/gallon than regular folks!
Your discount is good for up to 20 gallons, so that could be $10 off at the pump!
- Still have questions? Make sure to watch the helpful video HERE
And now for a pout…..
No more in-ad catalina deals.
Although Fuelperks look great, I have to say, I’m going to miss my in-ad catalina deals. Fuelperks will replace those now. For instance:
- Non-Fuelperks-area ads might say “Buy (3) Kraft Products ~ Get $2 Off Your Next Order“
- Fuelperks-area ads will say “Buy (3) Kraft Products ~ Get $.20 Fuelperks“
Well, that’s the long and short of it all. What do you think? Are you excited? Nervous? Do you hate change like me but are trying hard to be happy about it all anyway? Weigh in Bi-Lo fans!