Bi-Lo Fuelperks & eCoupons Explained
Bi-Lo Fuelperks and Bi-Lo E-Coupons are two great way to save money shopping at Bi-Lo.
(Checkout our Bi-Lo Coupon Matchups here before you head to the store to save even more!)
Fuelperks especially are something to get excited about As you can see – earning Fuelperks can get you HUGE savings at the pump!
Thanks to Bi-Lo shopper Kirsten for the image!
To get started with Fuelperks and E-Coupons, first go HERE to the Bi-Lo site and sign in with your Bonuscard (you must be signed in to see this). You’ll be able to load e-Coupons onto your card, as well as see how you’re doing with FuelPerks.
Let’s take a minute to look at these two ways to save – and don’t forget to check out Bi-Lo’s NEW Coupon Policy!
Bi-Lo Fuelperks Program:
Bi-Lo Fuelperks is an ongoing program where you earn 5¢/Gallon discount at the pump for every $50 you spend at Bi-Lo. In addition – each week’s ad contains TONS of Bonus Fuelperks on select items that will help you save 5¢ to 50¢ per gallon, per item. This means bigger and quicker savings! Here’s the skinny on Bi-Lo Fuelperks:
- Make sure to get the NEW Bi-Lo BonusCard, you’ll need it to swipe at the pump. (The keychain sized card won’t work for this part!)
- For every $50 you spend ~ Get 5¢ off per gallon
- So if you earn 45¢ in Fuelperks, and pump 20 Gallons = $9 in Gas Savings!
- If you earn $1.50 in Fuelperks, and pump 20 Gallons = $30 in Gas Savings!
- Redeem your gas savings at stations bearing the Fuelperks Logo at the pump
- Your discount is good for up to 20 gallons
- Expiration: You have the remainder of the current month + 3 Months until they expire. Your receipt will remind you when they’re getting close.
- Still have questions? Make sure to watch the helpful video HERE
As you can see, Bi-Lo e-Coupons look much like the printable coupons we’re used to. However, instead of the option to “PRINT” we have the option to “Save It”. These digital coupons will be loaded onto your Bi-Lo BonusCard, and if you buy an item (for instance Lucky Charms), $.50 will automatically be deducted from your bill at checkout. (You must use your Bonus Card at checkout for the eCoupons to work).
Each digital coupon will only deduct ONE TIME – even if you have several of the same items.
You can NOT stack an e-Coupon along with a paper manufacturer coupon. If you use both, the register will automatically accept the e-Coupon and not the paper coupon (so make sure you don’t load the e-Coupon to your card if the paper coupon you have is a higher value!)
Let us know if you have any questions about either Bi-Lo Fuelperks or Bi-Lo eCoupons – and check out this week’s Bi-Lo Coupon Matchups!