Jamie here, have you heard about the new Bi-Lo Coupon Policy Changes that will take effect on Sunday 6/1? My store handed me an updated policy last week, and I’ve been reading it over. I’d like to touch on the biggest changes.
The biggest changes include:
- Competitor House Brand coupons can be used on Bi-Lo House brands (Target Up & Up paper plates for Bi-Lo Southern Home paper plates, etc…).
- $5 off $25 Family Dollar & DG Coupons and now fine. These stores have been officially added to the list of competitors now (Hallelujah!)
- “Total Purchase” competitor coupons are fine (Like a $5 off $25, or $10 off $50 from Target)
- Only 1 “Like” Competitor coupon per order (eg; no using 5 Walgreens Purex coupon to buy 5 Bottles of Purex)
- Limit of (10) Competitor Coupons per order
- Limit of (5) “Like” Coupons per order
- We can no longer use coupons on the Meal Deal or Health/Beauty Deal FREE items. (Just the initial item that you buy)
- Bi-Lo eCoupons (Zavers coupons) can no longer be stacked with Manufacturer Coupons. You have to pick one of the other, so just choose the best one before you decide to load it to your card.
- No more using coupons for items not in stock – which means people can’t special order large quantities and bring in their coupons. But what it means for MOST of us is that if you take in the raincheck you got when Bi-Lo was sold out of say, Purex, you can’t use any coupons with it.
Mostly it’s just more things like limits for us to remember. Changes can be a little uncomfortable.
You can read it yourself HERE - and please weigh in on what you think, or if your store is being more or less strict on these points!