Well it’s about time! Although my local Bi-Lo has accepted competitor coupons for some time now – neighboring cities & states haven’t been so lucky. That’s all changing now! Our friend Caryn at corporate emailed us yesterday with the *NEW* OFFICIAL Bi-Lo Coupon Policy – you can read/print it out here, but here are the main points summarized:
- Bi-Lo will accept local competitor coupons
- Competitor and store coupons can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon
- Competitor Coupon Must be for the exact same item
- No $/$$ coupons (Like $5 off $20)
- Local competitors may vary by store
- Electronic Coupons will begin shortly
- SavingStar already works for Bi-Lo, and will likely be announced on the site shortly
- Coupons & BonusCard must be presented at BEGINNING of checkout
- Coupons double up to $.60 – but only up to the price of the item. No overage!
- Coupons that say “Do Not Double” will NOT be doubled.
These are known in coupon lingo as “DND” coupons – and we’ll start trying to label them as such in our matchups, if we know they are “DND’s”
- Limit of 10 “like” coupons will double per transaction
Example: Buy (11) Vlasic Pickles, use (11) $.55 coupons – only 10 will double, and the 11th will stay $.55. You can still buy other things and those coupons will double just fine, but only 10 of the “Same” coupon will double per transaction. (this was already a rule, but it’s not widely known)