The biggest changes include:
- $5 off $25 Family Dollar & Dollar General Coupons are now accepted. These stores have been officially added to the list of competitors now (Hallelujah!)
- “Total Purchase” competitor coupons are now accepted (Like a $5 off $25, or $10 off $50 from Target)
**Regarding the two types of coupons above: Only one Total Purchase Coupon will be accepted per person, per day
- Only 1 “Like” Competitor coupon per order (eg; no using 5 Walgreens Purex coupon to buy 5 Bottles of Purex)
- Limit of (10) Competitor Coupons per order
- Limit of (5) “Like” Coupons per order
- Competitor House Brand coupons can be used on Bi-Lo House brands (Target Up & Up paper plates for Bi-Lo Southern Home paper plates, etc…).
- We can no longer use coupons on the Meal Deal or Health/Beauty Deal FREE items. (Just the initial item that you buy)
- Bi-Lo eCoupons (Zavers coupons) can not be stacked with Manufacturer Coupons. You have to pick one or the other, so just choose the best one before you decide to load it to your card.
- No more using coupons for items not in stock – which means people can’t special order large quantities and bring in their coupons. But what it means for MOST of us is that if you take in the raincheck you got when Bi-Lo was sold out of say, Purex, you can’t use any coupons with it.
Stuff that didn’t really change – but is good to know:
- Bi-Lo accepts Target, Walgreens, Publix, Food Lion and the Dollar stores coupons.
- They double coupons to 60¢ every day, although some more northerly regions double up to 99¢!
- BOGO’s are just half price – you don’t have to buy two
- 10 for $10 deals are just $1 – you don’t have to buy 10
- There is usually a Meal deal or a Health & Beauty deal each week where you buy something and get other things free
- you can only use a coupon on the main thing you have to buy, not the extra freebies
- Fuelperks are awesome – you can REALLY rack up on some savings at the pump!
(Read all about Bi-Lo Fuelperks Here)
- There are supposed to be eCoupons at Bi-Lo (those are MFR coupons almost always – unless it says something like a rare Bi-Lo deli offer) – however, those disappeared sometime last year and still haven’t returned.
- There are supposed to be Buy Theirs ~ Get Ours Free deals that go on each month as well – but those disappeared about the same time as the eCoupons last year. I have no idea if they’ll come back.
You can read it yourself HERE - and please weigh in on what you think, or if your store is being more or less strict on these points!