Best Buy hasn’t released it’s 2012 Black Friday ad yet, but we’ve gathered some information about their new holiday policies that you’ll definitely want to check out! Best Buy will be price matching online retailers, including Amazon, this year, so be prepared to do your research!
Here’s what we know so far about Best Buy’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping:
- Shop online on Thanksgiving and in-store the day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 23, for Black Friday Deals
- There will be early-bird and door-buster deals, with a likely very limited quantity of hot items.
- Cyber Monday is Nov. 26th, the Monday after Thanksgiving
Best Buy Price Matching – Online Ads and Store Ads
Best Buy already offers price-matching with its competitor brick & mortar stores, as long as you provide an ad to verify with a manager. However this year, Best Buy intends to price-match Amazon and other online retailer prices.
- Is not valid from the Sunday before Thanksgiving until after Cyber Monday.
- Must be specifically asked to match the sales price.
- Limited to appliances and electronics only.
- Matching 20 specific online retailers only.
- They can choose not to match the price if the sales associate deems the price too low.
This offer is good from Nov. 4- Nov. 17, and Nov. 27 – Dec. 4th *Read all the fine print at the bottom of this post.
Best Buy offers Free Shipping with no minimum purchase. Excludes Marketplace Items, Scheduled Delivery Items, and In-Store Only Items.
*Best Buy will match the new, identical, immediately available current pre-tax appliance and electronics hardware products price for these designated major retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, hp.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, newegg.com, officedepot.com, officemax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, and walmart.com. Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles. Best Buy will not price match accessories, during the return and exchange period or the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace Vendors) on major retailer websites. Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 – November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 – December 24, 2012. Best Buy may amend these terms at any time. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee apply. See Store for details.