Thanks to WildforWags for the picture and listing of coupons!
A new coupon booklet has been found at Walgreens and it’s HOT! It’s the Infant Care Booklet – and it’s full of Walgreens Store Coupons for baby items. You’ll probably find it in the baby aisle, at the cosmetics counter, or by another register. These coupons CAN be stacked with MFR coupons – here are the ones you’ll find, along with stacks:
- $2/1 Enfamil Infant Formula Powder 22.2 oz or larger (5516)
Stack with $2/1 Enfamil from 12/5 SS
- $2/1 Similac Advance or Sensitive 23.2 oz (5517)
Stack with $3/1 Similac PRINT or $2/1 from 1/9 SS
- $2/2 Playtex Infant Products (5518)
Stack with $1/1 PRINT
- $2/1 Huggies Diapers Big Pack or Wipes 184 or 216 ct. (5519)
Stack with $2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers PRINT or from 1/23 SS
or $3/2 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers PRINT
or $.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, any PRINT or from 1/23 SS
or $.75/1 Huggies Baby Wipes PRINT
- $2/1 Children’s or Infant’s Advil Suspension 0.5 or 4 oz (5520)
Stack with $1/1 from 1/30 RP
- $2/1 Pampers Cruisers, Swaddlers, or Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers (Big packs or Jumbo Packs)- (5521)
Stack with $2/2 Pampers Diapers (1) and (1) Pampers Wipes 60ct+ from 1/30 P&G
or $2/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants, any – P&G Everyday Savings
- $2/1 Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash 2 oz. or larger (5522)
Stack with $1/1 Triple Paste, any size – Baby Talk, September 2010 x2/28
- $2/1 W Brand Diapers Jumbo Pack (2844) THESE ARE GOING TO BE BOGO NEXT WEEK!!!
Stack with $2/1 Any W Premium Diapers or Training Pants Peelies found on W Wipes!
If you need baby coupons – it’s time to start stalking your local Walgreens for this booklet! I have a feeling we’re going to see some amazing deals come from stacking these coupons with manufacturer coupons with Register Reward Deals sometime soon…