Recently, I told you that I was currently in a season where I haven’t been couponing very much lately. Pregnant with a broken foot, I’ve been on crutches the past eight weeks which makes grocery shopping very difficult. As a result I’ve really had to slow down and depend on my husband to help me things I usually take care of. Not wanting to add anything else to his plate we’ve just put coupons on the backburner. But, that doesn’t mean that we stop saving money or making wise financial choices instead we focus on other areas. I was super excited to find Shell’s fuel rewards network, especially since I drive a gas guzzler. It’s so simple to use and can really help you save money on gas. Who wouldn’t agree that saving money on gas is FABULOUS?? As always our goal is to simplify the money process of saving money for you, so I have outlined the most important aspects of the Shell fuel rewards network below. Also, I am giving away a $25 Shell gas card!
The Fuel Rewards Network™ program offers you real savings at participating Shell stations:
- Simply earn Fuel Rewards savings when you purchase the items you normally buy like groceries, clothing and household goods and redeem them for cents per gallon savings at participating Shell stations.
- For a limited time, new members of the Fuels Rewards Network program can get a 25c/gal sign-up bonus when they join the program.
- To qualify, you must purchase at least 8 gallons of fuel on your first fill-up using your Fuel Rewards Network Card, while enjoying at least 3c/gal savings. Then, the 25c/gal will be credited to your account for your next fill up.
- Signing up is simple! You can request your free Fuel Rewards Network Card online at FUEL REWARDS DOT COM or pick one up at any participating Shell.
- Savings can be redeemed on any grade of Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasoline including Shell V-Power Premium Gasoline as well as Shell Diesel, up to 20 gallons per purchase! Simply swipe your Fuel Rewards Network Card at the pump before you pay and watch your price drop instantly before your eyes.
How to earn Fuel Rewards savings:
Shop online with your favorite online brands through the online mall at Fuelrewards.com. More than 700 online merchants offer at least 5 cents per gallon for every 50 dollars spent.
- Earn rewards from dining out and purchasing groceries
- Earn rewards at select Shell stations on items like your morning coffee or weekly car wash.
Also, you can receive an additional 5c/gal every time you refer a friend or family member to join the Fuel Rewards Network program!
How would you like to win a $25 Shell Gas Card? Follow instructions below to enter! Most importantly, don’t forget to sign up for Fuel Rewards Savings, go here to get started!
If you need a cheap outing to get the kids out of the house for a bit – print out this coupon and take them to Arby’s for a FREE 12 oz Jamocha Shake!
Celebrate Arby’s 50th Anniversary on 7/23 with a FREE 12oz Jamocha Shake – just take in this coupon here to get yours! *No purchase necessary
And don’t forget the other July 23rd deals – it’s National Hot Dog Day!
- Kangaroo Express: FREE Hot Dog on National Hot Dog Day
- Sonic: $1 Chili Cheese Coney or All -American Dog (All day long)
- 7-11: FREE Big Bite Dog when you download the App and Coupon
Check out more Restaurant Coupons HERE
There are TONS of great new cleaning coupons available today on Coupons.com – print the ones you’ll use and hold onto it for a good deal!
- $1.00 off SB Fresh Brush Starter Kit & Caddy
- $1.50 off any Pledge FloorCare product
- $1.00 off any TWO Shout Color Catcher products
- $0.7off any Windex Touch-Up Cleaner
- $1.00 off any TWO Shout products
- $1.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
- $1.00 off any TWO Pledge Furniture products
- $1.00 off any SB Bath Cleaning Product
- $1.00 off any TWO Windex products
- $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner
Homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes
Kasey here, as my family continues our quest to eat healthier I am always looking for new recipes. Since we are staying away from boxed processed foods as much as possible, I have prepared many of our favorite meals from scratch. I’ve been looking for a good homemade whole wheat pancake recipe but have had a hard time finding one that sounded good. As I was perusing recipes online this morning, I found one that looked delicious and I just so happened to have all the ingredients on hand. I modified the original recipe a bit and can’t wait to share my version with you.
My kiddos have raved about these pancakes all day long! They said they were the absolute best they have ever had. Although I still think that it’s hard to beat Cracker Barrel’s pancakes, these turned out delicious! [Read more...]
FREE Back to School Printable Shopping List
Back to school shopping can be completely overwhelming (especially if you have multiple kids with different supply lists). Besides keeping up with how many of which things to buy – you also want to make sure you’re getting the best deal out there. This FREE Back to School Printable Shopping List makes it super easy to keep track of what to buy and where the best deal is!
Just print out your list – then check out our Back to School Deals section to see what school supplies are on sale each week.
Simply click the underlined link below to print the Back to School Printable List PDF.
And get some killer tips on how to save 50% off your school shopping by following the tips in our post 6 Tips for Back to School Shopping!