Kasey here, as we continue on our journey of healthy eating I am always trying to come up with new recipes that my family will love. Last night, I made Apricot Chicken with broccoli and asparagus and it was amazing!! This recipe was inspired by Olive Garden’s Venetian Apricot Chicken, however I have made several adjustments to the recipe to make it easier to prepare.
If you are trying to make changes in your diet towards a healthier lifestyle, this cute free printable might help. Included are a couple of different suggestions for upping your fruit and veggie intake.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ALDI. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure here.
Since many of you are fans of premium coffee, I wanted to let you know about ALDI’s new premium coffee line. Recently, ALDI rolled out their new Barissimo premium coffee. A number of Beaumont Coffee products will transition to the new Barissimo brand in early 2015 but the product taste and pricing remain the same. The line features nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items that will be available for a limited time.
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
ENTER TO WIN a three-month’s supply of Barissimo coffee and a $25 ALDI gift certificate.
If you happen to be staying in on Valentine’s Day and are looking for an easy Valentine’s Day dinner, Crock Pot Lasagna is a fabulous option! Several years ago, I found this recipe for Crock Pot Lasagna and fell in love. I use a bottled spaghetti sauce but add additional spices to give it a homemade taste. If you keep browned ground beef in the freezer (read more here), it will cut your preparation time dramatically. After the recipe, scroll down as I have also included a couple of pics to answer any questions you might have.
Here’s a great deal on either Pull Ups or Easy Ups on Amazon!
Bi-Lo: Huggies Goodnites only $1.85
If your Bi-Lo has put Goodnites on closeout – you can score an awesome deal with this $2 Goodnites coupon!! I think it’s probably pretty widespread, so check your local Bi-Lo to see. Besides the great price – but I (and others I know) have found this in our local Bi-Lo stores.