25 April Fools Pranks
I’ve always loved playing April Fools Pranks on my family – and if you do too, here’s a roundup of 25 of the BEST April Fools Day Pranks we’ve heard!
Plus, check out my all-time favorite April Fool’s Day prank – the Cat Facts prank!
- Rubberband the Spray Nozzle| Rubberband the sink sprayer handle so that it immediately sprays out as soon as someone turns on the water.
- Glue Money to the Ground| Hot glue or superglue a quarter, dime, etc… to the sidewalk or porch and watch everyone who comes in try to get it up!
- Water Cups| Fill two cups with water and ask if someone wants to see a magic trick. Tell them to put out both hands flat on the table palms down and then quickly set both full water cups on top of their hands. They’ll be stuck that way for awhile
- Car Accident| Leave a note on someone’s car (someone who would FREAK OUT if their car were scratched) and apologize profusely for scratching/denting their car. They’ll be looking for the scratch forever.
- Zoo Prank| Get a family member or friend to “return a call” to someone named Harry Lyon, or Mr. Fox, etc…
- Balloon Prank| Fill a car, cubicle, or other room with balloons. Saran-wrap the entrance if need be.
- Non-Sudsing Soap| Coat a bar of soap with clear nail polish – no matter how hard they try to lather up there’ll be no suds!
- Dye in the Water Faucet| Save a dye pellet from Easter and unscrew the cap to your faucet/showerhead. Drop it in and screw it back on.
- Orajel on Toothbrush| Squeeze Orajel onto your spouse’s toothbrush (down into the bristles where you can’t see it) The numbness will wear off quickly – don’t worry..
Office April Fools Pranks:.
- Tinfoil Cubicle| Wrap everything in a coworker’s cubicle in tin foil.
- Cup their Cubicle| Place styrofoam cups all over the desk, floor, shelving, etc…. Then pour water into each one. It will take forever for them to carefully remove each cup so it doesn’t spill!
- Jello-Molded Belongings| Overnight their stapler, mouse, wallet, keys, etc… in a jell-o mold and replace the jello-encased item just in time for them to need it.
- Upside-Down Computer Screen| Follow these directions to turn your computer screen upside down
- Funny Auto-Correct| Go into Microsoft Word -> Tools -> Auto-Correct and pick a word your coworker commonly types up and change it to something funny.
- Tape the Phone| Tape down the little receiver button on an office phone, so it won’t stop ringing when the receiver is picked up..
Food-Related April Fools Pranks:.
- Jell-O Juice| Make jell-o in glasses the night before, stick in a straw and wait for them to be confused.
- Pre-Sliced Banana| Take an unpeeled banana and a needle. Stick the needle in the seam of the banana and push through until it touches the other side (without puncturing through) Wiggle the needle from side to side to slice the banana. Try not to puncture through any of the sides while you do this. Offer the banana to someone and surprise! It falls out in slices!
- Cereal Box Switch-up| Switch the bags of cereal into different boxes for a little breakfast confusion.
- Grilled Cheese| Slice a pound cake to look like bread slices and spread cheese-colored frosting between for a fake grilled cheese.
- Frozen Juice or Milk| Freeze a cup of juice, and right before serving add a little juice on top so it looks normal.
- Frozen Bowl of Cereal| Freeze the bowl of cereal the night before with the spoon already inserted.
- Sunny-Side Up Egg| Pour vanilla yogurt in a bowl and place a half peach in the center (Rounded side up).
- Meatloaf Cake| Bake meatloaf in a cake pan and frost with mashed potatoes (Pipe it out of an icing bag to make it look real)
- Toothpaste Oreos| Remove cream and spread Toothpaste in the middle of an Oreo
- Brown-E’s| Get someone excited that you brought brownies – when really it’s just brown “E’s. Best to have some real brownies as backup
What are some of your favorite April Fools Pranks??