Kasey here, it’s officially been a little over three months since we finished our AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge. Many people are curious about what happens after the challenge ends. Do you gain back the weight you lost? Continue eating the same way? My husband finished his 24-Day challenge losing 11.6 lbs and 8 inches. Since that time we have continued to follow the eating guidelines by cutting most processed foods out of our diet. We do allow for sweets on special occasions (opposed to every day before we started the challenge). We are much more aware of how the food that we put in our mouth affects our bodies and how we feel. One of the results I’m most proud of is stopping our diet coke addiction. When I say addiction, I’m not kidding! We both used to drink up to 10 a day! We don’t drink it AT ALL anymore! We both drink water now. Huge change y’all. Huge!
But – I know what you really want to know is did he keep the weight off? YES!!! I’m so happy to say that he is now down 28 lbs and 19 inches (probably more, he hasn’t measured in a while). We both have more energy and feel better than we have felt in years. I started going to the gym on June 1st and have gone 2-5 times a week since then. We have continued several of the AdvoCare products. I’ve listed them below for those of you who have messaged me asking. My favorite remains Spark! As I mentioned before, my husband is a type I diabetic and has been able to cut way back on his insulin.
I’ve included info about the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge below as well as the products that my husband and I have continued to take. We both feel amazing, better than we have felt in years. I’d love to help you get started on your journey!
Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
- Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
- OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 – for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
- Meal Replacement Shake – your choice of chocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or non-dairy dark chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy*
Here are the products that we are currently using now that we have completed our 24-Day Challenge. Spark and Catalyst are my favorites!
- Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise & weight management*
- Aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction*
- Helps repair & protect muscle tissue*
- Works great in conjunction with AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink and one of the Metabolic Nutrition Systems (MNS®)
- Available in Watermelon, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, Mandarin Orange, Fruit Punch, Grape, Citrus and Cherry
- Offered in pouches and canisters
- AdvoCare’s #1 seller
- The most nutritionally advanced energy drink on the market
- Sugar-free, long-lasting energy*
- Surprisingly fast-acting*
- Contains 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients designed to synergistically provide a healthy, balanced source of energy*
- Just 45 calories per serving
- Sharpens mental focus*
- Provides a comprehensive system for weight loss and weight-management*
- Supports advanced core nutrition and wellness*
- Provides sustained-release energy*
- Includes 65 percent of the daily recommendation of calcium
- Offers excellent nutritional support for bones and connective tissue*
- Contains a full gram of omega-3 fatty acids in each serving
- Supports the digestive and intestinal systems*
- Encourages great skin tone and elasticity*
- Helps support visual acuity and performance of sustained visual tasks*
- Provides more than 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants, and other nutrients for comprehensive health and wellness*
I’d love to help you get started! After having gone through 3 layoffs in the past five years, my husband and I signed up as distributors so that we could get a discount on our products and have the option of earning additional income. You can check out all the amazing products here, I would be happy to work with you to put together the right products for your needs. Feel free to send me an email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with AdvoCare in the subject line.