If you are looking for clean eating recipes or AdvoCare snack ideas check out this recipe. Since we don’t snack on regular chips anymore, baked zucchini chips are a healthy alternative. So easy to make, just 3 ingredients is all you need to bake the perfect zucchini chip. What are your favorite clean eating snack foods?
- Olive Oil
- 1 Zucchini Thinly Sliced (1/8 inch)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Slice Zucchini very thin and toss with olive oil to lightly coat in a bowl.
- Place zucchini slices on cookie sheet in single layer and sprinkle evenly with salt
- Bake 2 hours, rotating cookie sheet after 1 hour. After 1 hour 30 minutes, check zucchini every 10 minutes to avoid burning. Removed from oven to cooling rack.
- Serve warm or cool. Store in airtight container.