We thought it would be fun to countdown to Christmas each night with a fun Christmas craft, recipe, family tradition and all things holly jolly.
Here’s a simple fun party mix I made with the kids, we dubbed it Snowman Crunch!
- Chex Cereal – I used combined both the rice Chex Cereal and the Corn
- M & M’s
- Cheez-it’s (when I told Jamie she said she’d never eat Marshmallows with Cheeze-it’s so if you feel the same way omit).
Combine all ingredients together and enjoy. You could also add other Christmas candy you have on hand. This is an easy-peasy recipe, change it up as you desire. My kids loved it and were so excited to munch on marshmallows and M & M’s!
Don’t miss out on any of our nightly posts in our 25 Days of Christmas Fun Series. Join us tomorrow night for more Christmas Fun!
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Countdown to Christmas Advent Ideas
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Graham Cracker Gingerbread Houses on Milk Cartons!
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Light’em Up
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: The JOY of Giving
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Cookie Cutter Christmas Pancakes
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Easy HO-HO-HO DIY Project! So Cute!!
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Salt Dough Ornaments (And a little ramble down memory lane)
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Ribbon Wreath Craft
- 25 Days of Christmas Fun: Everything Doesn’t Have to be “Pinteresty”