This Saturday, I’d like to hand over the Saturday Savings Report to super-shopper Tammy! She did a great job this, with 88% Savings. She got all this, including PAMPERS CRUISERS for just $15.36. Tammy not only shops for her family, but keeps an eye out for items her church’s food bank needs. Thanks for sharing Tammy!
(4) Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa $1.99 ea = $7.96 (paid nothing…FREE)
(1) Reddi Whip $4.49 (paid nothing…FREE)
(2) Frosted Mini Wheat $4.79 each = $9.58 (paid $2)
(5) Fiber One Bars $3.39 ea = $16.95 (paid $0.47)
(4) Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups $2.56 ea =10.24 (paid $1.06)
(3) Lean Pockets $2.50 each = $7.50 (paid $3.64)
(1) Scott Paper Towel = $2.32 (paid $0.16)
(1) Kraft Chunk Cheese = $3.39 (paid $1.25)
(2) Fresh Express Spinach 9oz $2.79 = $5.58 (paid $0.79)
(1) Pampers Cruisers = $9.99 (paid $5.99)
(2) Marcal Tissue $1.69 each = $3.38 (paid nothing…FREE)
(25) Mueller’s Pasta 16oz $1.49 = $37.25 (paid nothing…FREE)
Sub-Total (Retail Value): $118.63
Total PAID: $15.36!
Are you a frugal blogger? If so come link-up here every Saturday with your favorite savings story of the week!
How to participate in the Saturday Savings Report:
- Write a short blog post about your Savings Adventure.
- Leave a direct link to your savings post. Not a blogger? Leave a comment in the comment section!
- Make sure to include specific info like which store you shopped – so other readers can try out your brilliant plan.